Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Dream

                     I had a dream. In that dream, I saw you walking down the aisle. You look so beautiful, almost angel-like. Your smile is so pure. I wanna run to you and carry you to the altar but it seems like I was paralyzed. I can’t move! Despite that, you continue on smiling while looking at the man who is waiting for you at the end of the aisle. I know you are happy and I am supposed to be happy for you but when I woke up, I cried…

                I stayed in bed for awhile, thinking on the dream I barely remember. The atmosphere in the dream was radiant; it was supposed to be a blissful dream. But why am I feeling so defeated? I realized that I was just a spectator on that dream, not her groom. Why should I even expect to be her groom when I had not yet even made a move? I can be a dreamer sometimes. No, I always had a dream. And ever since I fall for her, she had always been a part of my dream.

                Who am I? I am just a simple guy. I can be strict but not insensitive. I can be lazy but not stupid. People rarely noticed me, just another guy in this world. I’m not attractive and good looking but despite that, I believe there is goodness in me that can be treasured by anybody. That is what I believe…

                She is different. Simplicity is her greatest asset. Despite being simple, she radiate in beauty. A girl everybody admires. A simple smile can make any guy fall for her and once you get to know her more, you will be trapped in an entanglement of love where nobody had yet escaped… at least alive.

                I was trapped, still am, and forever will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment